Please ensure you read the information carefully:
- Opening hours are from 9am to 5pm. Any Emergencies and Urgent Treatment are welcome upon request
- We are following AAPPC and Australian Dental Association recommended guidelines
- We are ensuring maximum of 2 people in the waiting room with a minimum distance of 1.5 metres
- We ensure social distancing between patients and staff
- Minimal skeleton staff (nurse and reception only)
- Hand washing and special oral rinse on arrival with provision of gloves and mask
- Removal of mask for treatment once staff have masks, glasses and gloves
- Full wipe down and cleaning of all surfaces between patients as well as handles, reception benchtops, telephones and machines
- We request that if you have arrived back in Australia 14 days ago or less, that you reschedule your appointment as per isolation requests from the Australian Government
As a Doctor, your hygiene and health is my number one priority and I am here for you. That is why we are providing Online Consultations available to everybody who needs isolation or has health risks.
We care about each of you and look forward to seeing you again for your next appointment. If you have any questions or wants to schedule your online consultation, please do not hesitate to call as we would be more than happy to answer any questions on
02 8070 9010.